I got the job! I’m stoked. I’m going to start part-time at about 20 hours a week. I don’t actually know if I said anything on here about it, so here goes. If you’re been reading, you’re well aware that I am not a fan of for-profit EMS. I understand why it must be, but I don’t like working for it. I interviewed at a local agency (where I have roots from being an Explorer at 16) and got hired! They cover a small-ish town, but have a lot of busy thoroughfares, and a massive shopping mall. I will literally never say this again, but I’m excited for 06:00 tomorrow!
About the author:Len is an EMT-B from the Capital Region of New York. When not running about with flashing red lights and wee-woo sounds, he enjoys judo, golf, running, and not wearing shoes. He dislikes long fingernails, not being paid attention to, and bad oral hygiene.
- VIDEO: Lightning sparks fire, destroys former Wynantskill restaurant
- Schenectady teenager pleads guilty to beating Colonie Police officer
- VIDEOS: New York State Democratic Party co-chairs absent from annual meeting
- Troy Police mourn death of equine member Big Ben
- Collar City officials announce 2013 summer events lineup